Hello from Biztory, it’s another new month and we have some new features for you! Raya has also just passed not long ago, and we hope you had the best one! Without further ado, let’s get started!
1. GST tax rate to 0%
Due to the announcement regarding the amendment of the GST tax rate to 0%, all business owners are required to change their product’s tax code to SR-0 with 0%. The total value of supplying these products will be recorded under column 5(a) in GST-03 form. As for input tax, TX will be changed to TX-0.
To find out how to change your tax rate to 0%, click here.
2. You are now able to set general journal binding in three ways:
i) Able to set general journal binding in My Biztory->Journal Binding
You now have a freedom to put your items in any category you like, through journal binding. Before this, our system automatically places your items in certain categories, for example: If you create a sales invoice, it will automatically be put under the “Sales” category. You can follow the tutorial “here” to change your settings.
ii) Able to set Kakitangan journal binding
You now also have the freedom to put your Kakitangan file into whichever category you’d like. Before this, our Kakitangan files are always put under the category “Other claim”, and we found out that it might not be where our customer’s want to put it. Therefore, we have created another category called “Director’s claim” as well for our users to pick as they like. To know how to do this, click here.
iii) Able to set product level journal binding in the product module
You can now also do journal binding through your products. Once you have changed the product category to a new category instead of a default setting, your product will always only be placed in the category that you’ve set. To see how to do this, please follow this tutorial here:
Disclaimer: You must be careful and really understand where you want to place your items, as it will cause a lot of error if you are unclear. If you made an error, you will have to edit all your items one by one again yourselves. Please be extremely clear before taking this action.
3. Product descriptions can now appear in the next line, instead of the same line.
For those of you who didn’t know, we have originally created a feature where you can add your description beside your products in your sales/purchase/expenses invoices. It used to only appear in the same line as your products, which we understand might be confusing, but now, you can finally write your product description in the next line! To see how to do this, do follow our tutorial here:
Our tech team is also working hard to fix all the tech problems and bugs that occurred during the last month! Here are some of the bug fixes that we have fixed to improve Biztory!
Bug fixes :
- new – Mar ’18 update for GST (TX-CG, IM-CG etc.). Also, calculate Other Supplies under GST-03 form’s column 15
2. fix – create new DO with status delivered did not trigger inventory log
3. fix – unable to create new DO with status “Not delivered”
4. enhance – product description appear next line instead of the same line
5. fix – ageing report should not include deleted records
6. fix – cannot apply CN dated after GST commencement date to invoice dated before GST commencement date
7. fix – more accurate Balance Sheet and P&L
8. fix – Save & New did not clear previous payment term
9. enhance – Kakitangan import function
10. new – 0% rate GST amendment as per 1/6/2018
11. fix – multi-currency showed a different subtotal
12. fix – DO to get correct attn. name
13. fix – Dashboard’s cash in bank to be more accurate
14. fix – do not show Chrome’s autocomplete
15. fix – replace “Due at” with “Due on”“`
Tickets solved in the last 30 days: 120
Thank you for reading and we hope you are satisfied with all of the bug fixes that we have fixed, and the new features! We also hope to serve our customers in the best way we can!
The Biztory Team